Create a Fresh Look with White Brick in Your Kitchen


Whether you decide to brick a full wall or just a backsplash, the addition of white brick is sure to create a fresh, clean look in your space. White brick creates an industrial, chic look and what a better place to add it than your kitchen!


classicBRICK in Vintage White on a wall behind a coffee bar

To get the look of real brick without all the work and mess in the kitchen coffee bar wall shown above, classicBRICK panels by Hourwall were used. These white brick panels screw to your wall & interlock with one another. The screw heads are hidden with a colour matched caulking. Is is just that easy.


Product Info:


classic
BRICK vintageWHITE
24" x 48" Panel
White painted walls are boring. vintageWHITE brick walls give your walls subtle brick character and texture.
Shop Brick Now

1 comment:

  1. I would like to show my appreciation to the writer just for bailing me out of such a trouble. Right after searching through the world wide web and finding advice that were not helpful, I assumed my entire life was well over. Living devoid of the strategies to the issues you have fixed by means of your review is a serious case, as well as the ones that could have badly affected my career if I hadn't noticed your site. Your actual know-how and kindness in dealing with all the details was very useful. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't encountered such a subject like this. I can also at this time look ahead to my future. Thanks very much for this professional and results-oriented help. I will not be reluctant to refer your web blog to anyone who wants and needs direction about this subject matter. precast fireplace surrounds

    ReplyDelete